I started burning wood the 1st year we moved into our new place. We have fuel oil as an alternative and have used a little less than 1/4 tank in...
Thanks! That’s s big savings!!
Can’t see the attachment
That old boy is sure working that saw.
It actually did stand back up once I cut another 5 foot. I was expecting it!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Still cleaning up from the last storm. 064 with max flow filter and carb done ate it up. 90 ft pine. Should have got more pics.
That’s why it wasn’t hard to give mine away.
30’s tonight. Just lit the stove.
I did the same.
No fire the last 2 nights. Supposed to be lower 40’s tonight and tomorrow night. Not done burning here yet.
[ATTACH] Maybe they like to smoke.....and you won’t say anything
Zoning where I am States 50 ft. From ends and 15 on the sides. Unless it is not stationary. That’s why my shed is closer to the side of my property.
Nice work!! I accomplished my planned lazy day inside.
[ATTACH] 064....doing the muffler tomorrow.
I always say I’m done buying saws...until I see the next one!!
The 34 super is my go to saw. Runs strong with modded muffler.
025 034 034 super 2- 041’s 041 super 064 056 super 3 - 031’s ...one runner.