[ATTACH]
My 64 is in the truck now. Going to get a few loads and I know some will need noodled. Plus it’s a good reason to run a saw!!
Here we go....
Love my 064!
[ATTACH] Oriole hanging off hummingbird feeder. Tough to see.
I had a male grosbeak at my feeder last week. Orioles are around right now.
Duct tape handle and all
I have used 1/4 tank of fuel oil over the past two heating seasons.
Honestly I would take it back to where you bought it if it is not functioning properly.
Looking good.
Got ya. Lots of good times were had at KSU as a young man!!
I see you are in Akron. Where do you camp Dave?
Heading out this morning to see what I can find. I believe it’s all but over here. The woods will be too thick after next week.
It’s a false morel. I had them in my woods last year.
Looks great.
It’s a slow year here. Sporadic to say the least.
[ATTACH] Yesterday
Sure seems to be!!
Send it back if it is not as advertised.
No, straight to the burn pile. Cut it short so it’s easier to handle.