That's just a start to what needs to happen there!!
Look like he did the right thing to me.
I would toss that old bar.
Gorged
Can't win them all.
That's the plan!
This is before the finish room....no varnish.
Probably going to send her with my truck soon. I'll find a reason to run saws!!
[ATTACH] held on to this piece for something like that.[ATTACH]
My wife works in the office of a high end cabinet shop. She's been bringing this scrap home to burn in the outside pit. Said I can get a whole...
Just checked, 26 miles from the house.
I've often wondered who spends time on here while at work.
:cheers:All fixed...thanks for all the help
I was just there...seemed fine.
Looks like a good score. Open up the muffler and let it breathe.
I would have to agree with you. War chest?? So that’s what I’ve been putting together for the last 30 years!!
Thanks. 28 inch on the 064. I have a 056 super with a 32.
[ATTACH]
So the hay was not cut yet. False alarm on my friends part. Did cut a piece the wife wants for up at the road. Address and name will get burnt in.