I'm going with T. Jeff
Thanks, I'll take that advice. Would love to have metal but the rubber is coming free.
Wet it was. It really stormed just as I was finishing up. Perfect timing.
That's the plan. Just have to stay a step ahead of the boss. She wanted some things done to the house. Metal roof is being put on the 1st week of...
My buddy just text and says he has a 12x12 piece of rubber. I'll take all of that he can get.
That is rubber roofing...love it for the stacks.
The boss has informed me that I need to take care of this before I haul more in:salute::whistle:[ATTACH]
Big pin oak blew down back in April. Finally dry enough where it is laying to start getting it home. Truckload and 16ft. Trailer load today....
Do it!!
:yes::salute:
I put one on the 064 due to a slight crack on the bottom near the handle. Shores things up. The others are on saws that are not worn on the...
What are the penalties for non compliance.
That's impressive.
Put one on my 064 today. I have several all from Ebay. I think you'll like it.[ATTACH]
All of my stihl oil as yours do.
I live out of the way as well. It does say there have been 69 deliveries within 50 miles of me in the last 30 days.
Nice! I just signed up. We'll see what happens.
I have the same fire pit. Need to cook on it one of these days.
1/2 ton truck?
We have a rather large corkscrew willow on my property. Good for walking sticks....only.