Just now getting back myself....happy 4th!!!
I appreciate the way he represents the outdoorsman. The guy speaks with a lot of sense.
Its just hard to get it back once the woods take over. I mow 3 plus myself and often consider more trees
How'd your trip pan out?
Hope it works well for you. I really look at mowing grass as a waste of my valuable time. Necessary evil I guess.
261 is the better choice. I thought of that after I posted.
Don't you have a 461 Brad? 200 towards porting would be hard not to do :dex:
Turn the trees into firewood. That would solve one issue!!
New dual port, handle and dogs on the 044.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It would be rubbing your cover without them.
I personally would not spend that money on a used saw with issues. Will he work on the price?
The smaller stuff gets put aside for the wife to burn in the fire pit.
Property owner also has 2 very large dead ash he wants gone. The neighbor and I will take care of those this fall.
Green light means go!! :dex:
Do you have a menards in the area? They always have it.
A lot of it won't need split but there's plenty there that will.
Went and cleaned the rest of it up this morning. Now time to start processing what's here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The dual port will wake it up.
I- O :coldone:
Very nice!! Love me some beech.