What saw are you running?
Gave him a whole lot of help with storm cleanup on his property back in April.
Ash I believe
The guy has been putting it out for me to pick up. Few more loads where that came from.
[ATTACH] quick load on my way home from work.
Although I did buy a 044 from huskihl after he mentioned it on here :saw:
Been very hot. I cut four hours last Saturday. More locust!![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Glad you found one. I was just comparing the amount of saws for sale on here compared to several other sites.
Nobody is getting off of any saws here.
What part of the state are you in Casper?
Everything burns at my house!!
[ATTACH]
I have predominantly maple on my property so that gets used early. Also mix locust, beech, and ash with it.
Just finished with it 2 nights ago.
The arctic??
It's a delicate balancing act between what she wants done and making firewood.
Wishing you a swift and complete recovery. When does your deer season start? Are you expecting to be good to go by then?
Usually accompanied by some beverages!! Good trade for mommy packing the boy up with a care package of food.:yes:
Always good to see this roll into the drive!![ATTACH] :dex::coldone::pete:
Definitely woods.