Still helping the neighbor clear some trees. Cut and split some cherry tonight. [ATTACH]brought it home to get stacked for next year. Getting...
Sorry to say it has been canceled.
Don't need it at all. Would rather invest my time towards more desirable species.
Thanks Brad. Guess I should put some info into mine.
Going to need info on your saws :saw:
Absolutely beautiful !!
That's what I thought. I told my wife how cool it is to see a old machine like that run. She said it was kind of like me. Open mouth insert foot!
Lol...guess your correct.
Fired off on the 3rd pull.
775D the neighbor kid got this weekend. Text me a pic and said they were going to toss it. He grabbed it up and brought it home. Had it running...
[ATTACH] proof of mine :whistle:
Just had metal put on our place. Didn't take them 8 hrs.
I enjoy a fine piece of ash myself.
Beautiful place you have there.
You see that locust next to it Brad? :dex:
Sure was ....they are all dead in this neck of the woods.
Tried to get some work done this morning before it heats up too much. Nice pile of ash split and stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Intrested in following that one.
When is the 064 getting put back on the bench?
You can never have enough saw :dex: