Lol...maybe in PA...
I heard you Brad :saw:
Beech is right near the top of my list. Grab all you can get.
Love those hounds!
Looks great. I have one in similar shape. This might just be my motivator.
I have a 025 that I hated until I ditched the carb. Stock had a fixed high jet...no adjustment. Replaced with a walboro WT-215. 25 dollars new...
I can't ever locate it when its time.
Am I seeing both metal and shingles on his roof?
Starting fluid = no good. Your best using mix.
[ATTACH] stacked...ready for more.
Also have to set the example!
Good that you had on your ppe even though it was so hot.
[ATTACH] this is what's on my side of the street. Raining here this morning. We need it pretty bad.
That corn is at the neighbors. What was planted her is a few weeks behind. It is all leased...so not mine.
There are several more to get here in the next few days. Heading down to camp later today so that is on hold. Maybe finish up Sunday.
I like it too, and have been called much worse!!
Runs like a champ :dex:
Sure does have a pleasant aroma .
Tasseled...summer is going to be gone before you know it.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 044 made short work of it.