It's time I mentioned what's been hapnin with me, because there are so many men on this forum. And it's a big family so, here goes. Like so many...
Mornin folks... :coffee:... another day in paradise... snow is melting fast... maybe I'll get a chance to hang out in the shop today... Happy...
:rofl: :lol:... :yes:
Sure does sound as though it's fortunate you hadn't moved there. Wow. Very sorry about your Dad's passing.
"Sail that boat ovah some time" ... lol, that might be a little rough on the ole motor Fan... :rofl: :lol:... I'd sure love to see your place...
Sounds as though you're getting closer to your move to St Croix?
Lookin good Fan... :stack::stack:... :fire:
Mornin guys... :coffee::coffee:... all blue sky... ole big red oughta melt a lot of snow today. Bring it on. Waitin' for open water......
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... and... on stage... there's your opener Jack Straw ... :thumbs::D