Monin folks... :coffee::coffee:... my honey is really getting into the lil JD tractor these days. She found one of the Maine spring quicksand...
My Dad started me off many years ago, on how to deal with knocking down large areas of growth like that Reloader ... the walk behind mower. I...
Maine's own David Mallet... from a while back. If you love old buildings and respect the power of fire... you might like this song as much as I...
"I really hate this mower" ... "annoyingly it does what I ask of it" ... them dammmm Deeyuhs will do that Pete... :rofl: :lol:... :D
Still my favorite pic of Murphy & Emma with the firewood Loon ... their chasin' yotes together, again... ;) [IMG]
Monin gang... Happy Mom's Day ladies... pamper yourself today! Grass is growing round heeya, leaves are building the screen across our stone wall...
Lookin gooder Papa D... :yes:
:rootintootin:... :dancer:... that's really great news H... :yes:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... raining here right now. I expect our grass to be hay deep in a week. We have amazing friends locally who do any...
:rofl: :lol:
Well... I received a few things today, for the Hobie yawt I'm flubbin with. It's been nice having something to focus on lately.
:rootintootin:... :D
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Thank you all so much! Your energy and prayers have meant more than I ever could have imagined.
I just got a call from a pretty fired up surgeon, at 7 tonight. He says "we have a 100% cure"... perty happy old fart right heeya. This wasn't...
How cool is that! ... Bet it's a ball... :cool:
Hi everyone. All back home. Surgery went well. Feel good. Thank you for all of the kind thoughts. This place rocks!!!
That's great Reloader ... always good to see a young guy fired up about getting dirty working hard. Good luck to him!
Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers folks. It's very much appreciated. I got a message today from a friend who echo'd the idea of getting...