No prob with building or re-building boats here. Just have to jump thru a few more hoops than just getting a reg for it. Had to permanently apply...
Oooooooh... hmmmm... dunno Rotti... after this last project, don't think my honey would wanna sell the house to build that... :heidi::D
The 1969 motor has been with me for 50 years. I remember Dad and I trading in our old 3 hoss back then, for this powerhouse 6 hoss. :rofl: :lol:...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... :p
Thx for all of the comments, folks... we just got back from a 2nd putt putt round a small pond here in town. Beautiful calm monin. My honey is...
Going to use a Jet Sled, and seal it over the top. The sled is really rugged and should be perfect. It's 2' wide x 5' long x 12" deep. I have an...
Thx Dave... when we got up to 1/2 throttle, the water flooded the rear half of the deck because water was slamming into the motor mount... for a...
Thx Fan... the extra center pontoon is already in the works. When I built the deck, I put 2 carrier beams under it that line up as supports for...
:rofl: :lol:... had a few splinters slow me down a bit this summah Rotti... I think Eric VW must have heard me growlin too. I thought there'd be...
Welp... it's no where near done, but she floats. Here's a few pics... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hi guys. Overdue for an update on the yawt project. Been pokin' along on it. I think we're about a week or two until we see if it'll float... o_O...
Boomer !!! :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ugh... I really hate when I do that Dave. I find slamming my head against a tree usually helps ... :picard::D
I wonder if those guys knew Alfred Burgoen's company Dovetails Plus. I did a 12 hour crane lift for him in 1981 on a 5 bent structure that looked...
Great pic Terry. Inspired me to find this ole pic of Giz n' the dork... [ATTACH]
:rootintootin::heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:... :D
Mornin folks... :coffee:... happy Friday... :campfire:
campinspecter Allan & Woodwidow ... you two are amazing... :thumbs: