Planning on it. Any dates yet?
I know... :picard::D
Lotta memories playing their tunes. Can't believe it's been 42 years since the plane went down.
I did the exact same thing Biddleman , when we first moved here. Bought 3 cords. Was too busy "moving" to even think about dropping trees yet....
Great pics Scott! Vicki now says we're going to a GTG next year... period... :salute:... so, better get my azz back behind me and fire up the...
Mornin... :coffee:... hmmm, maybe I'll swamp out the shop today... pebbly juz think about making a plan, to get started working on, when I want to...
:rofl: :lol:
Nice looking spot WeldrDave ... nothing quite like the rush of getting started on the new homestead... :campfire:... thanks for all the pics.
Scotty Overkill and Giz this monin... one of the few times she wasn't shreeeekin... :hair:... ;) [ATTACH]
Been a while since I've posted much. Didn't have much to say I guess. Well, times up. Gotta say this... (because he never would) The Firewood...
"Hes got it stocked now in rows and says he keeps wetting it with the hose and letting it dry then wetting it again, same process over and over."...
Hang in there Dave. It'll be just a bad dream in the rearview mirror, before ya know it.
Sounds like the ultimate hug, Heidi. I'm sure your Dad loved it. Way to go... !
That's some mighty good stuff Dave... really like "we travel between the eternities" ... so true...
Looks good saewoody ... great job !!! :stacker:
Had a mid size Chev pickup years ago that had a seal go, that let coolant get into the oil. I remember that milky oil thing. If there's anything...
... or Duct slip-ons... :heidi: [IMG]
Here ya go rob osage ... this video says it all. Show it to your honey... :yes:... :D [MEDIA]
Vicki told me of your Dad's passing Heidi... wildwest ... I'm very sorry... may he rest in peace. Safe travels home.
Not bad... so, I've been thinking about trans-aging... ya know... identify as a 40 yr old... ;)... maybe that'll make gravity let up a bit? :rofl:...