Maybe this would work clearing ants out of the wood stack? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Mornin... :coffee:... raining hard here at the moment. Ugh. Headed up to the cabin later this week with some dry firewood. Son-in-law helped me...
Landscape, good folks, peace and quiet... priceless. Let's hope they don't bury yer sorry arse any time soon... :D
Ahhh... first cave fire this fall... [ATTACH]
"It is not the clothing that makes a hi-class person at all" ... you're so right Dennis... it's the FHC membership ... :campfire:
Do you run the RV park hands-on now Rotti? That would keep anyone busy I bet.
Welcome to FHC EZTundra77 ... you'll be fine burning pine. It'll just burn faster than hardwoods.
What jtstromsburg said... Fastenal or similar... case hardened self-tapping deck screws. Drill small pilot holes and they work well. Have decked...
"NJ has an "exit tax" but it's in reality a capital gains tax. They want their's!!! There is a way around it but you have to be cagey." ... ayuh,...
Sounds good. I bet you won't have any problem keeping your eyes on the goal... and that will put you there before you know it. I'm looking forward...
Mornin Dave... do you have the launch plan yet, when you're moving to NH?
Looks great Sully15 ... I like your shed design a lot... :yes:
Congrats BigPapi ... :dancer:
I've been slackin bad, over the last few years. We don't burn 24/7 and still have plenty of wood. But, it's time I get down in the woods again on...
Your firewood stacks look great Sandhillbilly ... :stacker::thumbs:
Yeah... gravity slowly increases as we get older... yup... that's it... :BrianK::D
I'm in...
Great looking lot Dave.
Sorry that happened Dave. Really glad it didn't come thru the windshield... :dex:
Looking forward to meeting you too Dennis. Long overdue I get out of my cave... :zip: