Totally agree! Nice job!
Slick set-up ya got there Pete, to pull the splitter up the ramp... :yes:... nice trailer!
Looking forward to pics and if your mods do the trick Pallet Pete ... good luck... :yes:
Enjoyed all the pics leoht ... you and your Dad had quite a trip.
:rofl: :lol:
No, they can't do that Dennis. But, they are able to move the heated air slightly out in front of the stove, instead of right straight up. The 2...
Power is back on. I'm impressed. With tens of thousands of outages, we had a bucket truck on our tiny little road within 4 hrs. They'd originally...
Same here tree killer ... no power since 4:30 AM. No big deal and it's kind of nice it's almost 60 outside. Gen's been running for a while. These...
Coal... it became harder to get, as the 4 years went by... from 1994 to 98. The farm is in western Maine, and the last year, I had to borrow a...
x2
That's alotta work, no matter how you cut it Dave. Your firewood efforts are quite an inspiration to any level hoarder, for sure.
As usual bogydave your pics, and those mountains, look amazing. I'm curious if you've ever figured how many trailer loads it takes to "build a...
Love the pics, the tools and all that ash! Way to go Smoketr1973 ... enjoy the winter CSS sessions... :yes:
Your system there reminds me of the used wood/coal furnace I installed in our old farm in 1994. I burned coal in it for 4 years and had no major...
Bigger sticking snow is to happen Thursday night ... :drool:... :rootintootin:
Not liking the "progress" on your repairs Dave. Don't blame you a bit for being pizzed. If there is good news here, your dealer sure knows by now...
Happy Anniversary Larry & Cindy savemoney
Welcome to the club shik ... lots of great folks here... :campfire:
Boomer!!! :doh:... now that's funny right there... :D
I could just hear the poor beagles sayin... WTF dad... next time, give a dog a clue yer blow up the yahd... :hair: