Hanging around the water cooler for the latest gossip, somethings never change. [IMG]
[IMG]
Clever Boat Names [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Kicked back and ready for some "Monday Night Football" [IMG]
Happily mated for life.....I wonder which one is the male and which one is the female? [IMG]
Can you recognized this object? (answer is below) [IMG] pages of a book [IMG] close up of a ballpoint pen
Don't make me have to hurt you! [IMG]
Niagara Falls, New York [IMG]
FA-18 going transonic [IMG] United States Navy FA-18 Super Hornet [IMG]
a few military photos [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
OUCH!!! [IMG]
a perfectly timed pool plunge [IMG]
Take a guess at what this object is (answer below) [IMG] it's a cheese grater captured from the inside.
I'm freezing my tail off! [IMG]
Scotty, I need more power.... get us out of here fast!!! [IMG]
Timing is everything... [IMG]
Great video thanks XXL.....day 20 and 21 are my favorite ones. :D
Good luck with your investments BCB.