Sometimes the cow gets the last laugh. [IMG]
I was having a cup of coffee outside this morning and did not see any airplanes anywhere in the sky for at least two hours. Later I was outside...
This is a photo of two US Presidents, John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton at the Rose Garden of the White House July 24, 1963 (four months before JFK...
Jupiter photographed by NASA's Juno spacecraft last Friday [IMG]
Looking at these 1950's and 1960's advertising ads.... I now understand why my generation turned out so well! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Mother and daughter demonstrating safety standards of the 1960's [IMG]
[IMG]
Over reaction? You be the judge. [IMG] [IMG]
Pink camo in His & Hers.......very fashionable! [IMG]
Very true statement Rottiman.....sad but true! [IMG]
Future "must have" list: TP, canned foods, frozen foods, drinks, and the normal everyday perishables, plenty of guns and ammo. :coffee: Future...
This is just WRONG! [IMG]