[IMG]
Very true Canadian border VT that was for May delivery. Last time I looked it was -$37 a barrel. June delivery contracts are still around +$20 or...
A barrel of oil is now worth nothing! https://www.star-telegram.com/news/c...242148631.html Oil prices plunge so far that a barrel is now worth...
would she qualify as a "shade tree mechanic"?
Traffic Light Tree (London, UK) [IMG]
Vomiting Fountain Sculpture (London, UK) [IMG]
Houston we have a problem [IMG]
I should have said NO to that last beer! [IMG]
All new employees should read the official "Paint Department Operating Handbook" before mixing paint. Rule #1 states to secure the lid "firmly"...
Wilson... [IMG]
Over protective? You make the call. [IMG]
Excellent analogy XXL.....thanks
Stay at home games.....on level 7 the dog cheated and should be disqualified from future games! [IMG]
I question how legit this is: [IMG]
Hey all FHC members out there.... be on the look out for cheap, Chinese, counterfeit computers for sale. [IMG]
Hey Backwoods you need a voltage tester to check it out and make sure its ready for use. [IMG]
Taco-Pizza cooked over an open flame, one of my favorites! Yum-Yum