Where there is a will.....there is a way! [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
This is just wrong..... [IMG]
His and Hers pink flamingo outfits....very trendy! Love is in the air! [IMG]
The first Wal-Mart store was opened in 1962 by salesman Sam Walton. It was called Walton’s Five and Dime. [IMG] The Beatles play for 18 people at...
Fireworks man is definitely a candidate for the 2020 Darwin Award and another runner-up for that prestigious award is this guy ....... [IMG]
Before the finishing touches were added.... Golden Gate Bridge 1937 [IMG] Gateway Arch, St Louis, Missouri 1965 [IMG] Lincoln Memorial 1915 [IMG]
I see a breakdown of communications...... [IMG]
Houston we have a problem...... [IMG]
1885: Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor The French frigate Isère, carrying an iconic cargo – the (disassembled) Statue of Liberty –...
Quality control gone awry! [IMG]
You can never be too secure! [IMG] [IMG]
Mom knows best..... [IMG]
I love pot luck dinners.... [IMG]
I question how secure these items are? [IMG]
You know your living right when...... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Professional painter? [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Maybe this is a bit too rustic? [IMG]