“Someone had this brilliant idea, someone approved it, and someone made it!”.....stupidity at its best! [IMG]
Do you miss the white stuff? [IMG]
We have them down here in East Texas also. When I was growing up we called them locust, katydids and cicadas. I'm sure there are some...
Poor planning or poor execution.....you make the call. [IMG]
Bad day at the bike races.... [IMG]
Can you hear me now?
As a general rule.....ravens mostly travel in pairs, where crows are mostly seen in larger groups.
A Florida reporter diagnosed with cancer after viewer spots a lump on her neck. Victoria Price received an email from a concerned WFLA viewer who...
I remember the "Bite Fight" between Tyson and Holyfield. Boxing officials should have should have permanently barred Tyson from boxing. You need...
:stirpot: I love soy blobs dipped in bacon fat.....if they're cooked right! :D
KFC is attempting to become the first fast-food chain to produce chicken nuggets created in a laboratory in a space-age attempt to become the...
bureaucracy gone mad..... [IMG]
You have me stumped Turbo. That is definitely a one of a kind, homemade, duel purpose, thing-a-ma-jig! :headbang: All homemade tools have some...
Flippy, a burger-grilling robot, is now manning grill at a California fast food restaurant, using thermal imaging and 3D optics to sense when to...
The Original BenShot Shot Glass Amazon Price: $15 This gives a whole new meaning to the word "Shot Glass" [IMG]
Hoh Rain Forest, Washington, USA Located inside the Olympic National Park in the US state of Washington, Hoh Rain Forest is one of the country's...
Angel Oak, South Carolina, USA Towering up almost 65 feet (20m), this tree is estimated to be around 500 years old. The Angel Oak, in Charleston,...
Great idea.....nice touch
You can still buy pet rocks on Amazon.com for $19.95. I guess stupidity has no time limitations! [IMG]
Thanks for all you are doing to make life better for all of us here at FHC Scotty. :salute: