An inverter usually has an "ECO" mode, in which it will match RPM to load, which unless fully loaded will result in an RPM reduction and fuel...
I still take punky ash, as long as its not too far gone...it makes good shoulder season fuel, which stretches the good fuel out that much...
I bought a little Champion 2500 inverter genny a couple years back, it had a running issue when I bought it, I was certain it just needed a carb...
At least it didn't go through one of the windows! :startled:
Look at Champion, they are at least as good as the HF models, probably better IMO/IME, and you can actually get parts/service on them if needed....
It's probably best to just go ahead and get that purged outta your system anyways...;) :rofl: :lol:
[IMG]
Yup...and dandelions/clover are "bee habitat" so :yes: I actually just read something back in the spring about how important the dandelions are...
Can you imagine if those guys back then could have seen the mechanization and automation of how it would be done in 2025?! Mind blown...
So what, 3k of wood weight?
[ATTACH]
Depends, if it is a fuel shutoff solenoid for the bowl (not common) or a main jet shutoff to stop/limit backfiring after a hot/full throttle...
:D
When I was still at the bike shop we pretty regularly would drain "oil" that was 2-3 qts of oil/2-3 qts gasoline...mainly on ATVs and bikes that...
Carb flooding/float leaking can wash down cylinder walls, makes em smoke blue like crazy! And if it's really bad, and it leaks enough that the...
I had one of those POS Tri-Rods as a kid! Mine was red, and looks like it was a little more basic model than that one.
Similar here...I usually lay a clean rag on a solid surface and take a quick stab at the rag with the male end coupler, that releases just a quick...
Carb float was probably in a position that allowed a little fuel by...ran some down the cylinder walls. Whenever I shut mine off I close the fuel...
I have pretty good luck finding decent lumber at our local Menards...still hafta sort a little, but WAAAY better than bLowes or HD! But the worst...
The ones I've had slid out after removing the top bars...might have had to shake it a lil, but didn't come out hard by any means. There isn't a...