Less bending over...
I'm torn on the new HVAC stuff... efficiency is better, but overall quality is crap...just like modern appliances.
Is he burning it in the fire pit, or stacking for the winter?
Yup, most people will find that sealed Ujoints usually will last longer than greasable...
Da heat...da heat is definitely happening! :faint::dennis:
:yes: I was just gonna reply that if they dont show up today I'd grab a spare tomorrow so that you don't potentially get stuck over the weekend...
That second looks like it would really burn rubber, once it gets warmed up properly...:D
No issues with anything on an inverter genny? I have an inverter on my service truck at work and our Metabo brand grinders will not run on it...a...
4 wheel independent suspension makes a big difference in ride. I don't recall if the Honda has any adjustment on the suspension spring rate... I'd...
Bump...
The OEM tires were 2 ply, and responded to the slightest air pressure changes readily, they actually held up pretty well, but a good quality tire...
Yep. Oh boy, it's been so long that I've done one, I can't really remember! I don't recall them being too terrible to work on. I would say you...
[ATTACH]
Another thing that is common is the rear wheel hubs not being kept lubed and tight on the axle...once they get dry n dirty (rusty) they start to...
All too common...most people don't change their diff oils enough, especially after mudding/deep water. Honda calls for 80w-90 hypoid gear oil, but...
I'd agree with that, as far as 4 wheelers go anyways, suzis 3 wheelers were kinda meh.
They were/are racing MTD to the bottom...
The Odyssey (atv) model started in '77 as a 250cc machine...no suspension in back, minimal in the front, balloon tires, basically just a big...
Dang, me thinks Brad needs to be looking for some property to buy for storage expansion! :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:
Those weren't the machines that caused 3 wheelers to be outlawed, that was the 3 wheeled version of the modern 4 wheeler ATVs. Which I still have...