Well I've been at enough FHC GTGs where there was some of your metalwork for raffle prizes and I can personally vouch that no recipients ever go...
Interesting... "A surprising discovery from Canadian researchers has revealed that dandelion root extract can kill up to 95% of cancer cells...
Here is part of the reason we are always "even, or worse" on humidity/"real feel"...10s of thousands of acres... "Corn sweat" is the term used to...
Yeah...dunno if I've ever experienced that! Best we do here in NEO is "even", and rarely at that!
At 25:1 you are 1. Oiling your engines 2. Neighborhood skeeter control :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: Jk, I know it's not that bad with good oil...I...
Amateur... ;)
Stump wood! :thumbs:
We ditched Verizon 3-4 years ago, went to Cricket...no regrets. Coverage seems about the same (good)
Very nice!! :yes::yes:
Wow...that's a mighty perty pile O btus you have there Scott! :binoculars: The green log weight charts put about any oak and shaggy as heavier...
Huh...I guess I'm misremembering that lil factoid...or non factoid in this case. I had it in my head that RSP was good "big boy saw"...
Isn't that suited better for use on big bore/high HP saws?
Wow, more than a typical log truck load! :yes: :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:
Yup. Except the blast chiller part...since it will cycle a lot, the register temps will be warmer at first, until the duct temps normalize, and...
Very nice Rope, congrats! :handshake: My brother had a buddy with a firewood business and he bought one like that (model number? It would do 20"...
[ATTACH]
That less than 2000 sq ft...I find it VERY unlikely he needs a 5 ton unit...even 4 sounds like plenty to me. (painting that roof a lighter color...
5 ton is a big unit! Is the house big enough to need that? Going too big on ac will cause the unit to cycle too much and not dehumidify. That...
This is just a 6" angle grinder...but it is "smart", and has soft start. My guess is that it just doesn't like the square wave my inverter in the...
Yeah that wouldn't sit right with me either