That is the stock Honda lever, I dunno why they did it that way, but they did. And the shift shaft does have the notch in it for the pinch bolt,...
Glad to help, and glad to hear its working for you. Is the shift lever loose on the splines? From your pic it appears to be installed correctly....
I just added a second port to my MS271 muffler, I swear it's quieter after! I bought this thing from an old timer, he bought it new...it was...
Snake ka-bobs?!
Wow, suck factor high! Feel better soon man!
Sounds like a nightmare...good call though, get rid of that fire hazard!
Truth ^^^ :rofl: :lol:
If you want another one, there was a G372 listed on marketplace near you for 150obo last night...looks pretty decent.
I like smoked Canadian bacon...:D
Some of the thorniest locust I've seen were big/old trees...and that is a biggun! Kinda unusual to see em rotten like that though...just a quick...
Just don't stay at the Days Inn Lakewood Ohio, what a crap hole! (It's well over an hour away, so I'm sure there's no danger of getting mixed up...
I'm surprised you can even share pics of the plant...many places don't allow that
Boy, that's a shocker, talking to people at the USPS office is usually less productive than talking to the wall.
John went to visit his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded, rural area of Georgia. After spending a great evening chatting the night away,...
Barcroftb
Too busy for more customers :rolleyes:
[ATTACH] Waldo, all grown up? :rofl: :lol:
I think so! :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Hey, you jus jealous cuz I snatched that pie out from in front of you when I was still in line behind you! :p
Hmm...that exhaust is about window height on a Prius...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: At least all the mods I did to my truck in high school were...