Where in Pa? I may schedule work travel so I can swing by!!!
Fulltang, welcome to the greatest forum there is!!! Where in Canada are you? I have had many trips to Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto! Great...
Driver, thanks for the post. Mud here is actually pretty bad, but I just went with it and back bladed on the last trip out. Enjoy the oak. Glad...
Last two buckets of today. Still have two buckets of split sized (12 inch plus) up there and five or so buckets of small rounds. The pile is...
Well done. Nice dog! Got the kid out working also?
Where is this neighbor, I need one like this.
Third and last for this morning . Many more to go, but my coffee is empty and my wife has breakfast waiting:woodsign:[ATTACH]
Second bucket full this morning . 11 degrees:dex:[ATTACH]
Wow, couple of you guys have had some serious injuries. I hope this site and the pictures help you with the withdrawals from not being in the...
Well done, nice equipment and woods!
Good excuse for a bigger saw!!
As I drive around the property today, I realize zed I am collecting rounds and log piles all over. I need to get splitting and stacking.........
I have not used a lot of oak in my day, but it's up there with sugar maple if I am not mistaken. I do not think there is a single oak on this 25...
So here is what I got done in 2 hours. Three buckets of beech, one bucket of large hickory (first pic), and carried out 4 beech logs for some...
I normally sit at a desk all week myself. This is my vacation week between the old job and the new. Best way for me to get a mental break is out...
First of many to come . 25 and crisp out . Perfect weather for picking these guys up![ATTACH]