Funny this thread popped up recently. I tried to put some diesel into my salamander heater today with a EPA can, the only one I do not have the...
Cool. If the pole saw is working, why ruin a god thing right!
I was looking at these last week when I had a box of pink wheels in the cart. I have not pulled the trigger on either yet. I hate the pink...
Nice shop Heimannm. The advice I have looked at all makes sense. New chain with proper tension will be the tell tale. Try to hit up a...
Good day of splitting, jealous guy sitting here...did not get into the woods once today!
Still a good days work! Can you put a little tension on the birch just to be safe? Pole saws can be a lot of work.
Sorry I just caught myself staring at your ash Looks like a good day! Well done sir.
Can you work down one side or the other and stick in a divider if need be do you can pull and refill with some sequence? I can pull from both...
I did not get anything done myself. Well done sir!
Ice storms are a hoarders dream, so many non hoarders with broken trees!
Ahhh ok. Once it gets closer, I assume the actual address will be posted. Hoping I can make it!
20 minutes east of Altoona, cool. Must be near Route 80 then? Worked in Johnstown for 4 years, so I know the Area. New job will be taking me to...
If you ask me, option 1 and 2 are one and the same. I have never done meter checks, but never see s noticeable difference on 90 degrees of angle...
So is the guy working on your saw now, just doing a basic once over it is he modifying? Seems like a waste to do a basic rebuild only to modify...
Well done. Nice stacks... I never make stacks that nice, my wife tries like hell though. I go for stable and airflow, and care less how it...
Nice rack!! I do not store anything in the house due to ticks, mold etc. if you can , I say congrats. I used to keep a cord in my basement at...
Welcome to the site. You picked the best saw, but I hope you are driving s power stroke if you are flying the ford flag!!!
I am not a weather man, but....... it should be colder than in July with a 100% chance of burning wood:dex:
Nice setup. What does the rest of the shop look like? Looks like a sweet setup as best I can tell!
Well done in the wood. Is that all you burn in a year? Maybe 3 cords?