I burn rounds up to 12 inches, but my stuff is all covered and aged. I just did this as a quick experiment. I see many people that dust snow off...
There are many threads related to means to dry firewood. So yesterday I was cleaning up and had a small pile of 1.5 inch rounds of ash sitting up...
Too bad you are so far from NY. I have a small, heavier built trailer I would sell you. I used it for a few years prior to getting my tractor.
Hello cord hoarders, it has been nearly a month. New job has kept me working long hours. Got back out finally and started splitting the rounds I...
Well done sir. The rain hit much earlier than expected here also, caused me to drop my lunch and run out to get things under cover. It was 74...
Welcome. Camp grounds and rich people.....
To each their own. I can inspect and clean my own, so it is a moot point for me. If I could not, I would spend the $100 before I lost my house...
Watch Craigslist and auction sites. They are pricey though. The smaller unit is in the teens, while,the larger unit for a one ton pickup can be...
I may have missed it, but what size tracts is this going on. If it's here and I missed it, my bad. I have a Sundown grapple that was setup with...
Come along to the left, leave it kinda loose. Cut a small notch and I mean small. Put some tension on the come along. Get sharp chain on saw,...
I have seen a piece of burning paper fly up and start a chimney fire once. Cold day, cold stove and the draft took over. I put it out quickly....
Well done and nice pictures...jealous
I have 7 burnt of 10......nervous guy here!
Well done. Nice setup:dex:
So I am guessing based on the flag, you prefer softwood over hardwood? :doh:
Well done. Teamwork with the family is best:dex:
Oak!!!! I think
Well done sir
The 461's are hungry beasts!
started the new job this week, so I have been busy and missing out on this site. I found my retirement plan Sunday though........the local...