Well done!
Got out and move a few rounds of hickory out of a wet spot while there was a little frost in the ground. Plan to split this little guys up in a...
:dex:Gidday mate. Nice work
Cottonwood I would say also. Not worth your time.
Never, this was my first time!!!! Glad you could witness it
Recycled pictures from last summer Norse 350. Got it last summer. Pics show how it arrived . Moved maybe 5 cords. Got big plans for this summer,...
That is $100 pile in downtown NYC. Kidding of course. Lots of people looking for someone to clean their yard. I flag ads like that:dex:
Nice wood and sexy hands!!!:emb:
Congrats on the splitter. Highly suggest running ethanol free gas at all times, regardless of how often or not you run it. Check the gibs once...
Beech is great stuff. Heavy but great BTU's. Time to upgrade the saw and to s hydraulic splitter!!
Wow, busy thread. So one or two or more of you are correct, the trees hold their leaves very late and he is trying to grow maples for syrup. The...
I will hook him up with a keg or something. He hates beech trees during hunting season, and he knows I burn a ton of wood. Win win kinda deal!
Neighbor text me these today. He is going to limb and skid them over to my property. Best score yet. He is supposed to drop 4 more of these....
Score:dex:
I load my stove up around 5:30 am and walk out at 6. My wife gives it a once over at 7 to 7:30 and we pretty much forget it till 5 or 6....
I honestly cannot remember. This spike was a stand alone, along with 20 or 30 large nails. The tree was also over 3 feet in diameter. I will...
Well done. Some nice wood there!
I try to keep everything down to the one inch to two inch size, but I might stop at 4 inches. Little stuff just isn't worth it. I love the 10-12...
I went through the same exact issue with a Stihl weed eater a couple of years ago. I just bought a new OEM carb. I also suggest emptying all gas,...
I will check my serial number, and if it falls in the recall batch, they can just send me the updated line. This is simple I would think, but I...