damm. Blame it on the kids!!!
Nice wheels!
Started cleaning up my mess from late fall. Hickory and ironwood primarily. Great day in the woods [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Today's splits. Not my best day, but progress nonetheless. Mostly beech,hickory with some maple and ash. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got out at 7:30. First hour of work in photos. Had to noodle that big block of hickory as it was stuck on the wedge. Last picture shows several...
Ouch. Luckily you have little damage. I suggest setting the come along(s) up with some tension prior to starting the cut. Snatch blocks can help...
Look close and see this hybrid hickory/railroad spike limbed tree. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If you are talking wood, I make it fit into the stove somehow. If you are talking women, that is singer story. :dex:
Kinda on the small side, but if it is what you need I say :dex:.
Wow, it really dries that fast?
I am watching the melt also. I have to travel for work this week, so I was hoping to split a cord this weekend. It is fresh snow, so it shouldn't...
We got a little over three feet of snow, which is keeping me out of the woods. Living vicariously through pics and posts this weekend. Anyone...
Great shoulder season wood. How long do you let it season?
Never used them. I have the safelite squares that I use when starting a fire without coals.
Glad to see I am not the only one. Blending in my 17-18 wood with the last bit of 16-17. I even bought 10 packages of the tractor supply sawdust...
Wood:dex:
Sad to say, I was hoping for the same here in Syracuse. No luck.
Well done! You going to burn that soon?
It is some nice stuff! Trying to get all of my random piles consolidated. Tapped into my 17/18 pile, so I am getting moving for the next few years.
:dex: Nice score