It's light and easy to split. The solid sections have a ton of wood, but are heavy.
Hard to say, but it seems like the center of mass was too far off too allow a wedge to over come it. His hinge may have been a bit thinner on the...
Neighbor dropped 5 decent sized beech not long ago for me. This is the first I have got to. Mostly hollow as you can tell. About 6 ft of the...
Labrum majora or labrum minora? :whistle:
Well done sir
Borrow or buy?:thumbs:
What's sitting behind the rack?
Prepped for skidding once mud season goes away. I don't pull the 880 out much, sure is fun when I do [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Few more pics [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:dex:Heart is still pounding, but it's down and I am safe. No time for videos. I hooked up the come along, and put a small cut in the remaining...
Burns pretty fast doesn't it?
20 inch should suffice. Enjoy!
Enjoy the mud!
:dex:
Got my tractor ready today. It's a great feeling removing the blower and putting on the winch. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hoping to tackle tomorrow.
I do have a tractor with a skidding winch. I believe I can get it with a 2 ton come along, and clipping off a small portion of the remaining stump...
I have that one and another close to the same size that uprooted also. Luckily it is on the ground. That combined with 5 large beech trees the...
I plan to try with a two ton come along to pull it away from the hang up, if that doesn't work I will try my skidding winch as it has more power,...
Who wants to tackle this beauty . 18 inch maybe 20 at base. Hickory. Maybe 80 ft tall, hung up about 60 feet up on the maple with the messed up...