Dropping trees, split two loads of hickory/maple into army trailer Tonight hand split three beech round into the gator. Hoarding game...
It seems to rain here every weekend. With the few hours it stops, I now and get house crap done. Not getting much hoarding in......sad
Great week, new truck Wednesday and picked this up a Thursday![ATTACH]
How did you make out? You certainly cut a lot, very jealous.
Can you pm me the cost? I have a new you coming soon, and this would be great.
She rides nice. Looking forward to loading it up with wood.
So here is the new puller , a 16 Duramax. Trading in the gasser for another diesel. [ATTACH]
I don't mind ash, but it does not hold an overnight fire like the hickory,maple and beech do.
I have put a lot more on it, although it is only rated for 7000 lbs total. This was primarily ash, so not too heavy. We cut and the this in in...
A little hail, nothing crazy. You?
Load of ash from a friend. I think this is the sixth load like this. One or two more to go. Got it unloaded in the dark. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can't be afraid of the rain:dex:
Looks like everyone hit the nail on the head. Level is number one, but settlement is kinda important. The one picture appears to show the pallet...
Lucky you got a break from the rain!!!! I was in the woods about 5 minutes splitting up some beech by hand, and it started raining again. I...
Tractor looks like a good option. Not too hard to cut, but just in case there is a bizarre load on it, the tractor is safe. Slightly harder...
I sometimes think I want one, but I keep a skidding winch on most of the spring through fall months. Pallet forks, pallets, bucket, army trailer...
Do you have any more pictures from different angles and showing the bases?
Snagged three more buckets after dinner[ATTACH]
So I have managed to mess up my shoulder slightly. Oddly enough it hurts more using my hydraulic splitter than it does the isocore maul....
Still will stick with my hydraulics. I spent a lot, but I plan on keeping it for life. Never used an x 27. This sounds like CAD but with axes...