People come here to buy cigarettes because they are cheaper than what they are in NYC. They will go from gas station to gas station buying the max...
Some cars like the Corvette have an aluminum frame. I've heard bad things about aluminum trailers.
but the lie-o-meter in the dash shows the tundra getting 19mpg
The body is just aluminum. Ford ran a 2014 F-150 through the Baja but it had an aluminum body, and 2015 frame, suspension and the new 2.7 engine....
The half tons today are more truck than the 3/4 ton of 10 years ago. I think a half ton is all the truck you need, you just need to watch the...
Mike from Maine did that to his northern tool splitter.
That would be nice.
I keep my wood on pallets so the cord calc makes it easy to figure out the sqft of wood on each pallet. If I was doing it by hand I would have to...
Are the Oregon splitters made by Speeco?
I'm glad to see FHC on Taptalk. I'll still be keeping the FHC app for the cord calc.
A box blade would be the best way to grade that. A landscape rake would work also. They work pretty good at cleaning up rocks and other debris....
I was afraid something like that was going to happen. That is the same run around I got trying to find one in a store. I did not have any...
I think that is pretty close.
I used ATF.
I broke mine in at full throttle splitting. If I do the lift I will post it in this thread. Also they recommend you use ATF instead of hydraulic...
Since you are considering the MS211 you should also look at the MS250 and MS251. They are a tad heavier but more power, but they are probably...
I hope the splitter works out for you. I know you have had a hard time finding one. The next thing I plan on doing to mine is a "4" lift". That...
Keep the 066 and sell me the 064.