My stove likes smaller splits.
Thanks, it says have it flush with the top of the carb body. That was how I put it together so I guess it is right.
It is on a Stihl 034. I have a manual for but I am not sure if the metering lever adjustment it shows is for a Tilotson. Maybe yours will show...
How do I adjust the metering lever on a Tilotson HK43A?
Peanut butter works, a lot of the time you don't need any bait. Sit the trap with baited side right against the wall. Here is what I use for...
Yeah, it looks like a truck with a 6'' lift running on stock tires:rofl: :lol:
Wait til you see the top end. It is nothing special but better than stock.
The wheels are the same, I painted them silver a while back.
It is actually going in a "little" Bonneville.
It now sits 4" higher. It should be easier on the back. [IMG]
Eric VW Here is a pic of the splitting. [IMG]
Duh, had a brain fart.:headbang: Almost all of the last load is split. I left it on the trailer to split so I would not have to lift the rounds...
389 pontiac [IMG] [IMG]
They can hold their breath a long time too.
Thanks, what is S/S?
Here are a couple loads of ash [IMG] I was messing with the weight distribution hitch in this pic. The jack was not supporting anything. [IMG]
I see someone in Bunker Hill always selling Stihl saws. I wonder if he works at a dealer? There is an 029S on CL that may be him. Could you PM me...
I hate dishonest people. I saw your post on Craig'slist warning people about this guy. I bought a 026 that has a cheap top end on it. It runs...
Here is a nice new truck for under $37k. New 2015 Ford F-150 XLT
You can get a nice new crew cab 4x4 1/2 ton for around 35k.