Tell her the truth...........The saw is her Christmas present.
I have not used it to cut anything other than that small piece in that video. I never have tried a 3/8 8 pin on the 441, but that is what is on...
That thing looks pretty heavy duty. It has a nice axle under it too.
I was going to recommend a Predator or a Honda. You should put an hour meter on it.
I decided to not get the saw. A 346 cylinder can be put on it but you have to use the spacer from a 350.
That is what I was thinking. It looks like the spacer may convert it so other cylinders can be used on it. The saw I am checking into is supposed...
Here is one I saw on ebay. BIG BORE HUSQVARNA 350, 345, 340, 346XP, 353 CYLINDER & PISTON KIT 45MM GASKETS
So it is really not a pro saw then. I saw some piston and cylinder kits on eBay that said the 345, 346, and 350 were the same. I'm glad I asked...
What is the difference between a 345 and a 346?
I'm sure the timberline does a good job but a Granberg bar mount sharper does a good job for 1/3 the cost.
For what saw?
Yeah it cut like a farm boss:rofl: :lol: I have only made a few cuts with .325 on it. I have a video of it, with a the very first chain I had...
I put a 20'' bar on the MS 441 CM today. [IMG] [IMG]
What engine did you order?
My 170 had a 14'' on it when I got it. When I upgraded to the .050 chain I went with a 12." A stock 170 will stall with PMM3 .043 chain on it if...
I run PS3 on my MS170 with a 12" bar.
What kind of bar oil were you running?
Another pic of the 389 [IMG]
You need atleast get a 16' trailer. If your tractor is 15', a 16' may be hard to get the tongue weight right. I would get a 18' or even 20'...
I knew you were just giving me a hard time:) I like to have around 4x4. Sometime a peice will be too big then when I gets resplit I'll end up with...