The stihl out cut the Makita by a second.[emoji16]
That would be the way to do it.
Great find. Are you going to mount it on a trailer or the 3PH?
I have probably burned 1/4 to a 1/3 cord of uglies.
I'd lower the back end before raising the front on a 2WD truck.
I think it will be fine for dead stuff. I tried the untouched loop of RS on the same piece and I could not tell that it cut any different. I guess...
5/32 is the right size.
I tried it on a piece that is maybe 7" in a diameter. After it got about 1/3 of the way in it pulled itself through. The tree was pretty dry too.
#2 It may be a little hard to correct freehand. Your dremel may be easier to correct it with than a file. You just need to hold it higher. What...
Problem 1: just file the few rocked out ones back til they are in good shape. No need to file them all to that length. Problem 2: Your file is...
I was comparing the RS I ground to a new loop and it looked like they had the same hook. I got a chance today to try the ground chain in pretty...
I use stanadyne lubricity formula. It is the only additive approved by an OEM's. Stanadyne is also make fuel system components.
The grading scrapers get great reviews on the tractor forums. I've been wanting to build one for a couple of year I have just never got around to it.
How do you like the grading scraper?
I think it is static electricity or something else. I forget what I was blowing off but I did not bump it with the blow nozzle plus it has a...
I wonder what happened? Did his solar kiln overheat. [emoji23]
Yep, I wasn't trying to be the safety police but I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
I've only seen it happen a couple of times. I'm not sure why it happened. I think both times the compressor was running, I'm not sure if that had...
Read #8 F.A.Q.
You should not be using compressed air. A spark can come out of your blow nozzle plus you adding oxygen to a place that gas has been in.