The 036s have a more choked up muffler than the 034s.
Nice job!
Here is a ported 039 vs 372 [MEDIA]
Does that saw have a new cylinder?
It will probably be a long time before I get into mine that deep.
Thanks so much, I'm supposed to go tomorrow to look at it. I'll take my battery impact and bits
I've got a 250 I've been wanting to play with with. I'll have to keep the 10* in mind. I think the non pro saws are really detuned and there are...
I know with my BX I run 3 weights on the front for mowing and 5 for 3PH stuff. If I have 5 weights on when I mow I have to use 4wd in places I...
The loader is hanging over the front axle unloading the rear axle, the only drive axle.
Is the loader removable? You will probably pull more without it?
Air your rear tires down so you have nice flat contact patch. Also are the rear tires loaded? You could have rimguard put in them for more weight.
That is basically what this guy is saying. I looked at some cylinders on ebay and they have Stihl and Mahle cast in them. I'm thinking I may be...
Boog I'm thinking about buying a 390. I wanna make sure it has the OEM cylinder but the guy says he can't see Stihl cast on the cylinder. He says...
Here is a gator vs rzr [MEDIA]
Here is the video I was thinking about. It was a x585. It looks like he could have pulled the gator but the hydro was too weak. [MEDIA]
There was a video on youtube of 4xx that 4wd vs a gator. They dead even, they both sat in place, neither one budged. I say it will be close but...
Here is a video [MEDIA]
Post 22 on give a formula so you don't have to use a degree wheel. timing advance? You can also use a timing light and that would tell you your...
You file the key. You just have to know how much to file. Some saws have a key cast in the flywheel so it is harder to do.
I did that to my 170. It helped a considerable amount.