I found TDC on the 039. [IMG] [IMG]
Did you have the tug if war?
If I know mine are going to be sitting for an extended period of time I shut the gas off with them running and let it run til it dies so I won't...
Yes, that is it.
The recommended shutting the gas off when you are towing them. The needle probably bounces around in the carb flooding it.
You need a 3rd function.(It give you 2 buttons on the loader joystick to open and close it) W R long makes one and it gets good reviews on the...
When I got the saw I dumped the gas and oil, brush and blew the filter off and retuned it. By retuning it, it somewhat masked the problems of a...
This one does not have an intellicarb.
Here is a video of the 034 Super going against the 039. When I tried the saw stock I was pretty disappointed in it. I gave it the nick name Oh...
Thanks. Here is the winch on the little trailer. [IMG]
I have a 2" receiver on my utility and car trailer. Then I can put a ball mount in it and haul a splitter or another trailer(I'll still use...
If you put heavier springs on a half ton you still have a light duty rear end that is not designed for carrying heavy loads. You are asking for...
I guess I'll call a dealer and see what it costs.
Here is the thread with p/n and pics. Husky exhaust deflectors w/ pics
$15 for one for a 288xp Husqvarna 503 07 83-01 Oem Deflector 503078301 | Mufflers, Baffles, Exhaust & Shields | Husqvarna | www.baileysonline.com
I was looking at them online last night and they were $15+. So does the dealer have them for a better price?
How much does the husky deflector cost?
I got an 039 yesterday. It is not the prettiest saw but it has 140 psi of compression and the piston and cylinder look like new on the inside. I...
I just thought the fins on the cylinder looked new.
I think the outlet is about the size of a dime.