I was so enamored by how easy it was to work on my 61, so when it came time to buy a bigger 2 series the 288 was an obvious contender. From...
Seriously? Do you know if that’s just for the US imported ones or across the board?
I had a nagging feeling that I should just bite the bullet and pull the cylinder off. I go to put a 5mm allen key in and it doesn’t fit. 4 goes...
Let’s try version 2.0 Under no circumstances would I ever classify this as food :rofl: :lol: It made for interesting interactions when I brought...
I already had my CL ad out and made a couple deliveries last year when you referred that guy to me. I will say though, between last year’s sales...
This will keep you from getting porked... Free UPS and USPS shipping software | Pirate Ship
It's an open secret of sorts. I'll speak for myself but there's no way I could work as hard as Brad does making firewood just to sell it all. I...
eBay 288XP Lite that came in this past weekend. Giving her a quick cleaning and going through the basics. New fuel line on order, and OEM...
17/70 mulberry and ash with cherry on deck for the reload
Your annual April Fool's post came a little early this year, huh Brad? ;) That's an awesome arrangement. You can still scrounge whenever you get...
Same here. I kind of wished I waited to tap my trees. I only got about 3 gallons of sap out of 10 taps in my first couple days then winter came...
I must've worded things weird. I'm reusing the OEM cylinder and running a Meteor piston with Caber ring.
30/72 sassafras, mulberry and cherry
Hey dude, I caught you up on the couch again. Clean your fur off of it; I just used the lint roller on it yesterday. [ATTACH] Whatever dude [ATTACH]
29/72 cherry and tulip poplar
Thanks for sharing this. I love this part of winter. We’re still in the thick of the season but the days are noticeably longer. By mid March I’ll...
I'm getting burned out with issues lately. :faint: I've got my 372XP that I'm in the middle of rebuilding, and I just got a 288XP in yesterday...
Yes 3 forward plus reverse. I had to lift the plow blade then back down the sidewalk to my neighbor's driveway, then back up onto the street, and...
That's an understatement... :picard: The whole plan with the garden tractor was to eliminate having another engine to worry about. All that...
I made one pass to the end of the driveway with the Cub Cadet and then lost all my forward gears. There was only 4” of snow on the ground with...