Rofl, it's been almost two weeks for.me! Though, I've worked here and there in the home office. Guess it's time to shave too, that's been three...
The worst part, the food ends up so mass produced that its absolute crap. For some reason unknown to me, my wife loves the Kowloon in Saugus. I...
My Ford Fusion has the stupid dial, and I hate it. If I push the center of the dial it will downshift, and continue to do so as it slows.
I have one that goes in my unused CD slot. Works perfectly
I had about 1/3 as much left unsplit when I ran out of gas yesterday. Both literally and figuratively. Couldn't see myself walking past the back...
I made it later than I expected....11:00, and only because I took a nap for about an hour at my inlaws. Its a kinda meh "holiday" to me.
I run E free fuel, somewhere around 45:1
I put in several hours in the woods today. Ran the saw for a few hours, then ran 85% of what I cut back to my yard. Then split about 3/4 of that...
So my MIL ended up taking the little one last night for wife and I's anniversary. Came to pick her up tonight and brought a bunch of gross Chinese...
Sounds like he got.the better deal in the end
Lol my 4yo is the biggest problem
:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I have a king size, I get just enough space to lay on my side without falling off.
Little girl and I just brought 5 wheelbarrow loads of oak out of the woods. 20" trunk that i noodled in half. Sciatic nerve still isn't happy with me.
[ATTACH]
Wife and I took the youngest to a wildlife sanctuary today for a nice hike through the woods. It was a nice peaceful break after the past week!
Weren't we all? [ATTACH]
Pipsquak
I figure neither one of them will make enough noise to bother you after she murders you.
I need to do that as well. It was one of the things I hoped to get to this week. So f as r I'm 8 days into 12 days off, and all but 1 have been...