I love working in the woods. Work for a bit, take a breather and enjoy the sounds for a bit. I probably work about 50% of the time.
Some of us live VERY close, and have offered after being gifted a load of locust. The woman just loves to chop wood! Cant say I blame her. If it...
It's done well with my older chains, which I screwed up pretty well with my inept hand filing. I just ran two.tanks through my saw with a new...
The first rule of ban club.....
I ended up with one of the timberline sharpeners. Fits my needs just fine.
Wow, I actually slept for 8 hours last night. That literally never happens. Weather is supposed to be crap today, so I'll hang indoors with the...
I bought the Harbor Freight grinder, tried it on one of my ikder chains and destroyed it. It was so loose and sloppy that the cutters were all...
With the exception of the IV, isnt that supposed to be part of the college experience?
LOL I have ash for this winter, then just oak and locust.
Nice work! I was in Lowell today visiting a customer, very close to the oak cop's house. As I was parking I realized that there was about a...
34F burning down the ash and oak coals. Reload with all ash coming up. Gonna be mild for the next 5 days. Sunday night in the teens, Monday high...
I'm not one for the frivolous lawsuits, but I think I definitely would have considered it in that situation.
Only when it's not too big
Topper Lol
Back when I was a service tech I used to have to water the batteries at all my lowes stores once a quarter. If I forgot to put my water cart in my...
Nobody wants to see that
I brought a half cord up to the house tonight, as the bin was 3 sticks from empty and we're supposed to get some sort of snow tonight. Leaves me...
Lol yeah looks like you had to grunt on that one
damm you Molly! I've been looking for most of my vacation without seeing anything worth my while, and then you sneak right in my backyard when I...
You and me both