99lbs is gonna be pizzed when you drag her through the water
I went to help the sales manager at one of my customers with his plow tonight. He bought a house with a pretty steep long driveway, so he bought a...
Wow, you're pretty confident in the strength of that bed extension, eh?
The way the wind blows in my neighborhood batters my neighbors 50 yards down the street. They might be seeing 30+ mph winds, and the only way I...
I was definitely admiring that back window!
I like the idea of those, but the price is too much to swallow for an occasional use. Maybe I'll Frankenstein my own one day.
Looks like its keeping out the view! I bet that there will be plenty of wind through those stacks though!
200 total yards of offence by both teams in the first half? Year I didn't miss much.
1 & 4??? I figured 4 & 8. Guess I'll catch the second half of the Chargers Ravens game
Ground is soft here. Luckily I was able to find the time to load the porch a few nights ago while it was still frozen.
I dont have chickens anymore. I just toss em aside. I actually just found a bunch under the bark of the white oak I'm splitting.
I totally get the driving or flying wherever to bring parts to repair a plane. I was asking about tires in particular.
Unfortunately that isn't always the case these days
Back to back 8 hour sleep nights??? I was confused to wake up and have it be light. Haven't experienced that in months
Sometimes I swear that "Happy Wife, F My Life" is a truer statement.
Is that a toaster?
Way to ruin winter for us all!
I'm guessing the answer is no, but are there not tire services available at the airports? I would think that even with exorbitant prices it would...
Some people just need killin! lol
It really is enjoyable! The only benefit I have found to hydro (aside from the lack of debilitating pain) is that I am able to get nice square...