Haven't seen more than a dusting here. Only snow we have seen was a single 3-4" event about 8 weeks ago. Supposed to get something this coming...
Ford purchased 10% of Cummins in 1990, and sold it in 1997. I've driven diesels for 25 years, anywhere from the doggy Ford 6.9 to the 425HP...
16F on the way down to 14F. My typical mix of ash, locust, and oak in the stove.
damm hippies
LA Chargers really came to play today. Great screenshot after Rivers was sacked. [ATTACH]
I'll bet you $50 of Eric VW's money that it's a scam
I was thinking I'd get some work done outside this morning before the game, but it's just too damm cold! Just got back from the grocery store,...
Since I was reading this thread just before the reload, [ATTACH]
Too frosty for your liking when it comes to moustache rides? :whistle:
Are you a battletoad?
4:30am wake up on Saturday with nothing to do? Sure why not. Sending the little one to her grandparents house tonight. Date night with the wife :)
Agreed! 15 years ago a 1997 F-350 crew cab with a 7.3 was going for $15k with 75-150k on them. Today, that same truck will STILL sell for $15K...
Man, my neighbors suck
Current temp 10F. Just burned down the coals of last nights oak, locust, and ash and stuffed the stove full of ash for todays high of 27F.
2.45 a gallon on average for regular here. Just filled the Bronco with diesel at $2.93 per gallon.
I suggest this one [ATTACH]
Hes in the Cobbits Pond community in Windham. So about 15 minutes away. I'll be sure to cultivate that relationship! Give him all the fireplace...
Are you sure this wasnt how you fueled your ride home back in your youth? [ATTACH]
Really racking up the miles this year Dennis!
If I had a dollar for every time I've said "not the best decision" after doing something, I could buy that Toyota