Time to put more locust and oak in the house before it gets buried. Need to finish working up the backup lights on the plow truck too if I have...
Yeah, I'm 43 and typically treat my body like an amusement park. This guy was the polar opposite though. Fitness fanatic, part time gig as a...
Been a loooong week! Traveling the past three days for work, then trying to.get caught up once I got home. One of my customers was on a hotel...
My daughter loves the LOL dolls. Stupid expensive for little bits of crap. Oh yeah, it takes about 5 minutes to open all the individual packages.
But but but deeezles are cool! And those trucks they usually come in ride so hard!
I'm leaving in the morning for a 2.5 day business trip. Checked the weather on my phone and just about crapped myself. 0-5F overnight highs for...
I've started popping the sap wood off my oak with the splitter when it's even marginal.
At first I thought it was someone walking on the trail just over the creek that is the border of my yard, but then listening thought it was an...
I have been tossing my ashes into the seasonal creek behind my house, which usually is only wet in the spring. It's been wet pretty much for the...
Torque for days, but man was it flat up top! I couldn't walk away from my friends chipped 2001 7.3 F250 on the highway. And he was pulling our...
I dont think you will ever see gas powered semi's again. The grunt just isn't there. I wish you could still get the V10 in a 1 ton. I loved my...
Is this kind of stupidity covered by insurance? Asking for a friend.
A friend of mine owns a tow company. Sold all his diesel Fords and replaced them with V10s. Cheaper truck & maintenance. Fuel is cheaper, but a...
I live 28 air miles from Boston, and I can pick up a groomed trail literally right out my back door. Pelham Border Riders, the southern most...
Not always, but most stores. I used to be able to walk in the front door and be able to navigate myself to wherever I needed to go based on the...
Good thing its supposed to hit us over the weekend. I have 3 travel days for work Mon-Fri.
They closed one Lowes in MA. I have been into just about every store in New England at one point or another for work, and the one they closed was...
I need to get me a face cord of that
I was in the hot tub yesterday morning and could hear some movement in the woods. A heard of deer came into view, so I sat and watched them for a...
How long do you season a cord of hotdogs if stacked single row with good wind?