I managed to sprain an ankle yesterday at some point. Always a good time.
[ATTACH] Oak, and a few thin locust splits for filler up top
3F just loaded up with Oak and a lil Locust
It was too cold for me to bother. Pretty sure my wife went put and checked it after I went to bed because if.you.dont push my door shut, it will...
Beautiful shower!
Feeling like Backwoods Savage tonight. Loaded down with black locust and about to turn in. [ATTACH]
Holy crap what a football game! I'm pounding bourbon now to try and settle myself so I can go to bed at some point
Maybe put up a sign in the office that says "I want everones hard wood!"
I hear my washing machine and my daughter listening to children's songs on YouTube. Wanna trade? Edit: phone she was listening on just died...
My wife will not be happy until the salt is as thick as the ice its combatting
Good point. I'm going to closely monitor things. Sleet is coming down any a pretty decent clip right now.
Same here. I wont touch anything until it's back to snow. My wife could deplete the giant salt piles when she sees ice on the patio / walkways,...
Just switched to sleet here a little while ago. Last night when I checked I was right on the line of all snow/crap show. Hopefully it stays...
2.89-2.99 for diesel here
They started naming them a few years ago. Further adds to their hype machine that they run full throttle during storms for ratings. Looks like we...
You bastards are making me hungry! Just a coating on the ground here. Wife went to dinner with some friends, so I'm flying solo for dinner. After...
25F and a load of ash is cooking ne out of the house. Hiding in the dining room next to the slider that's cracked open.
I've been away since Wednesday morning. Just got back around noon yesterday, she wasnt happy about the trip even though there was nothing I can do...
There was an old ice house building on the shore of the lake in Wakefield Ma where I lived that was finally torn down within the past 15 or so...
In that case I would definitely be sure to point point out her fence encroachment and make sure she corrects it. Good fences make good...