Thanks. She seems to be better. Last time she threw up was at 6am, acting as my alarm clock. Wife is putting her to bed now. Looks like I have...
My most current pair are still new, but from past experience, they will suck when it comes to waterproofing. They are the Direct Attach model....
I spent the entire night next to her in bed. If I'm gonna get it, I have it already.
My daughter climbed into bed with us last night.....then proceeded to throw up 10 minutes later. And then ten minutes after that. And then in...
Few weeks till the Boston boar show. I'm gonna buy a pontoon boat for our pond this year. Gigantic boat show. Friend down the street found the...
If theres a defect, I would think that they would be willing to send out a replacement?
I'm currently at about 1.3 cords of ash burnt. Maybe 5-6 stove.loads of oak and locust on top of that
53F and raining today. Hard to believe it was 1F a few days ago! Stove is getting rest today.
I would find a way to get mine up to the house before paying to help with someone else's. Sure, tires and an oil change are cheap, but if the...
Coffee, phone, and TP I understand. What are you doing with the knife and flashlight while logging out?
I was gonna say something, but my grandfather always called my grandmother Ralphie, so who knows lol
I'm a fan of the Timberland Pros
Exactly! I'm not trying to play to one side or another. BOTH sides are the problem
The most interesting thing I see in politics is just how much money most of these career politicians have. Maybe some were independently wealthy...
That's a title I'm planning on not pursuing
I just remembered that last winter I saw the exhaust glowing when I used it at night, so its definitely lean. Gotta figure out which carb and pick...
Yeah, I was told I would have been better off breaking mine by a friend who is a PT. For added fun, I managed to sprain my right ankle at the same...
My Tecumseh engine on my Husky blower is a bitch to start cold. Might need a carb rebuild. For now, a shot of carb cleaner up under the cover near...
Thanks! Luckily, its minor, so just an annoyance. Last issues I had were high ankle sprains, and I kept reinjuring those over and over again. Took...
Shore up that defense and your team is going places. Mahomes is the real deal!