I just refilled my 1/2 cord bin on the porch yesterday. That's 1.5 cords of ash burned so far, and very little oak and locust as the weather has...
Do they still do it after that collapse years back?
About the most I can do in a single day would be about 8 hour reloads instead of my normal 12. Right around 1/3 of a face cord I guess.
Nope, just AHole. Welcome back sir!
Hangover
I strive for 100% during most weather for the first and 2nd floor. Basement room is off the propane boiler, as is the 2nd floor when it gets down...
I bought a pair of Dr Martin's industrial boots once at the advice of a coworker. Incredibly comfortable boots, but they didn't have the arch...
Morning folks! Wife and I went out and did a lil bowling last night. Drank a few while we did so, then found our way into the attached bar to...
Well you often get the river of grease flowing by the front of your property. That's pretty special, isn't it?
Awesome. Wish my dump didn’t suck! All steel goes into a roll off dumpster. And I’ve never seen anything but brush in our wood pile
Hell, that's a great score Molly!
It has soffits and a ridge vent, but it will likely need a fan as well.
Absolutely. I did some investigating, and found the stuff the pros use. Gonna kill it once the attic dries out. I'll be ripping up the plywood...
Pretty sure that my humidifier is the cause for my mold problem in the attic. It totally soaked the plywood on the roof. Little bit of an issue...
After almost 5 years, I figured it was time to finally have tunes in the Bronco. Spent a few hours out in the driveway, fairly cold out there. Not...
Wait.......so you toast the marshmallow, then pit it in the Graham cracker with a peanut butter cup???? WHERE HAS THIS IDEA BEEN ALL MY LIFE? :smoke:
Lol I've been in those shoes in my younger days. Dont miss it one bit!
Just noticed that one of my stacks sunk in the mud during the torrential rain following the snow and tipped over.
Tell him to take a shower like the rest of the men :rofl: :lol:
They do have a Timberland Pro muckboot. It's a pull on. I have no further knowledge of them though.