"The chill" got down to 76F?
MIL offered to take the kids, we may take her up on that. Go out to dinner, maybe a few drinks, but still be home long before things go sideways.
just got home from a trip to moms house in RI. 4 hour round trip plus visit time pretty much wipes out the day. At least it was a rainy windy one,...
I like ash in that it seasons quick, and burns decent, but doesn't really get warmth to my bedrooms upstairs. I dont have any oak put up for...
Yeah, I've been looking for a while and 1-2k seems to be sufficient. I have a trail system that runs right past my backyard, so that and a small...
Well, with the commission from the massive orders that have been coming in this week, I might be able to buy an atv this spring to go along with...
I'll probably be asleep by about 10:30 couldn't tell you the last time I've been awake for midnight. My wife has to so it every year with my...
On a positive note, I closed a few big deals today. Looks l Suuuuurrrreeeee it's your uncle that drinks like a fish :whistle:
I've been burning nonstop since mid October. So far, I've burned about .8 of a cord of Ash
I wish! It's all one wheelbarrow at a time out of the woods.
Awesome news! I'm going to abuse my liver a bit in celebration
Lots of work getting the limbs cut up on that tree I'm working on. Big one is 18-19" wide. Trunk probably 24" wide. I'm guessing a cord and a half...
One will wash off easy. The other you're gonna stank like for a while.
Happy birthday to the meme master! 7 days into my vacation and I finally got to do some of the work I set out to do. Christmas took up 6 days so...
Are those kinda like Golden showers?
You're screwed now....you let the magic smoke out. They will never run once that is out! When its escaping you need to gather it up to try and put...
I didnt finish in the oven, as there was a lasagna in it and we dont eat the skin anyway.
Cool! My buddy has a floor in his shop too. :whistle:
I used to work under an old single post lift years ago, and it looked less sketchy than that thing! My lift would jump up the last 6" if you didnt...
No pics, but with a lasagna and turkey to cook and only one oven, I pressed the Weber Kettle into service yesterday. Turkey came out fantastic,...