She finally got tired of you eating all the pods, and switched to liquid instead?
I use sidewalk chalk as well. Pink, as I have found that it stands out the most out of the colors I've had available. Never thought of the holder,...
I moved my AS with the exact same dolly. Be careful on your floor! I have wide plank pine floors. Once I saw the casters made deep grooves in my...
Coffee, 800mg of ibuprofen, and some ice have made it much more manageable.
I woke up somewhere around 4:15 this morning. Not sure wtf happened, but I went to bed fine, but woke up with a semi swollen and pretty painful knee.
Finally home. 5 hour meeting this morning, then a quick stop at my office since I was in the area, then 5.5 hours home. I'm mentally drained.
These days, an all nighter to me is when I dont have to get up and pee at some point.
I'm a wood snob with a splitter. If it's a crotch, or gnarly it will often get left in the woods, or tossed into the firepit.
Beautiful home and stove! Welcome!
I've been meaning to get her to start doing it to learn. I do the first load of the day when shes still asleep, and right around the kids bedtime...
That struggle is real! I usually rake the coals then leave the door cracked for an hour or so to speed up the burn down.
I had to head out of town for a night for work. I loaded up next to the stove with enough wood so my wife wouldn't have to go out to the wood bin...
What about first thing in the morning?
It was crazy hot, but as long as you were in the shade, and not moving, it was "tolerable" at the pool for about an hour. The lack of humidity...
Wow, its dropped 4 degrees in half an hour. Currently sitting at -1F
That's horrible. So sorry to hear that. My propane furnace vent is right at my Bronco mirror height. Thankfully, it's on the side of the house...
I got that too, first time I've ever seen an alert for a squall. We got down to 3F overnight. Coldest I've ever seen was -21F in northern Maine...
I took a loooong look at the one on the Toys R Us parking lot the last time I was there before they closed
It was 114F the last day I was in Palm Springs 2 years ago. That weather seems much more my speed!
Perfect time for a trip out there! I have an overnight trip to NJ tomorrow. Who the hell schedules a meeting for 6:50am??? My wife isn't well...