Chvymn99 Did you go to the parade?
Costco Is Now Selling a Nearly 7-Lb. Tub of Nutella
Please put the apostrophe after the “s” in hoarders. It is plural and possessive.
Always have fun there! My kids loved that place when they were little. When I was 18 I went with a friend to visit the “only” Bass Pro Shop in...
[ATTACH] I have arrived at Hillbilly Heaven...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Pike fever is tough to get out of the body.
hovlandhomestead feeling better?
Musta flipped over in transit...
Coffee is hot.
We are falling apart...
[MEDIA] Reminds me....where’s wildwest ?
Your pilot just typed that in his forum.
Yes. More daylight to watch it snow...
Fishing fixes everything...
Got a little better sleep. Coffee......
No. I PM’d him my number the first day he posted. He hasn’t even looked at it. He obviously reached out and screamed for help. We can’t help...
Mornin folks. It’s 2am and I’m having coffee.