Freshwater mostly. I might throw a little salt in when I get settled. I will post pics but also starting a YouTube page. Been practicing with...
Cold, damp, low pressure. Should be headed to Florida tomorrow but I barely made it to the coffee pot this morning. I turn 50 on the 15th and I...
Crippled Up Sir! Like Bill Murray said his captain had been blown up in Stripes. Got snow, but warm inside.
[ATTACH] When buZZsaw BRAD dreams...
Trying to coordinate the shipper to arrive when I do so closing is the key. Lots of phone calls to make to transfer utilities. Hopefully I will...
Kosher coarse...
Salt pepper and garlic.... they enhance the beef flavor and let it speak for itself...
[ATTACH] Needy puppy this morning...
Mornin all. Supposed to close today but title search isn’t finished. Coffee still good.
Need a booster seat?
[ATTACH]
Slip bobbers, clam shot sinkers and crappie hooks. The rig I use is a simple slip bobber rig on a cane pole. I will buy 10 Black Widow...
Catfee
Stay safe. Tornado watches down your way.
Morning.
Your name says it all!
Indiana cat...