54. 70 later
[ATTACH] Stopped in Ocala for fuel. As you can see I brought my scoot too. If you have never tried Community Coffee I recommend it. Product...
Thanks. 4 hrs and the trip is over. I need COFFEE! I’ll get back on about noon. See you then.
Watch out for that T.Jeff Veal fellar.....he just got the same camera. I saw last night Quentin Tarantino found out he had one and left Hollywood...
Nope, but thanks. Sitting like that so long stoves me up. Think sun brandon.
In about 20 minutes actually. I put in 10 hrs yesterday.
Red Rottiman
Got loose ends tied up and left at noon. Just arrived in Valdosta Ga.
Hit the road at noon. Just landed in Valdosta ga. [ATTACH]
Got any neighbors you don’t like? Beaver dams?
Good work T.Jeff Veal . Stuck here for a few more days but the closing is done. I have a friend that needs to complete some things here before...
Too many 2 stroke fumes...
Maybe. Driving is one thing I can do. Getting out for fuel I’m sure looks funny to some. An armload of slim Jim’s and some bottled water I’ll...
[MEDIA]
Thanks!
He’s too busy threatening violence!
Of all the people on this site you hit me with the skillet the most... Griswold?
Big girls need lovin’ too. How much flour ya got?
Myself and others put ourselves completely out in the open for you. WeldrDave went above and beyond. Please come back and let us help you. This...
Everything is there. What’s left is in my truck. I am packed. Just waiting on foot draggers...